AdSense Account Manager (Arabic with French) - EU Headquarters
This position is based in our EU Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
The area: Online Sales and Operations
The Online Sales and Operations (OSO) team keeps Google growing and profitable. We are dedicated to supporting the company's expanding base of advertisers, publishers and users in more than 40 languages on a global basis, and providing them with the highest levels of service. We are responsible for supporting customers and generating revenue from a broad range of products such as AdWords, AdSense, Gmail and Google Earth. This means that OSO team members need to be proactive, motivated, organized, responsible – and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
The role: AdSense Account Manager (Arabic with French)
As an AdSense Account Manager, you are responsible for high-level relationship management, determining innovative ways to increase revenue through optimising our ad network solutions, and communicating publisher feedback to our Product Managers. The team also helps drive our publisher business forward by working to help grow business with some of the most popular websites on the Internet, organising and executing AdSense Partner events in multiple countries and building new Partnerships with key Online companies across the region.
You will also have the opportunity to participate in the Online Media Associate Programme (OMAP). OMAP will, over two and a half to three years, provide Googlers with the knowledge to develop their professional, leadership and job-specific skills needed for their current role and future career across all areas of Google. In addition, OMAP participants will gain an overview of the online industry within which Google operates.
- Manage trusted relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges
- Leverage on this strategic partnership to add value to our publishers' business and hence grow their accounts
- Constantly think of creative ways to improve our relationships with our clients and grow client revenue
- Persuade clients of the wider strategic opportunities in relation to AdSense and Google
- Improve clients' Online business performance and revenue generation
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent with a strong academic background, preferably in business or marketing
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and capable of seeking additional selling opportunities
- Desire to develop strong business partnerships
- Significant and relevant experience of consultative sales and account management (media sales a plus but not essential)
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritise, plan, and organize the sales activity
- Penchant for the internet
- Fluency, written and spoken, in Arabic, French and English